- 28th-30th May 2013
- Half Term Camp
- 28th June 2013
- Year 11 Prom @ Aintree Racecourse
Trips & Visits
- 24th May 2013
- Jaguar Plant, Halewood
- 26th May 2013
- Barcelona Sports Trip
- NLA Racing event
East Kirkby raceway, Lincolnshire, round 4
- 15th July 2013
- University of Cumbria, Lancaster
- 22nd July 2013
- CERN & Museums of Science & Natural History, Geneva
- Attendance Ranking for Week Ending
- 17th May 2013
E-Safety at North Liverpool Academy
At North Liverpool Academy our aim is for all students to have the skills that:
- allow them to use all software and hardware to a standard that they can usefully employ them to support their learning.
- understand when and how technologies can support learning and we hope to provide the opportunity for them to implement those decisions.
As with all student experience we also take our role of guiding them on how to engage with technologies safely and appropriately very seriously.
To allow our students to be safe and digitally literate we will ensure that they are educated in the appropriate use of ICT and understand the importance of e-safety.
As we know, the internet and online technologies create huge opportunities for us all; however, they can sometimes be a bit overwhelming, and present challenges to keeping your family safe online.
Should you want to know more about the academy’s programme and our policies please follow the link.
There is lots of superb information for both you and your family on the Think You Know (TUK) website.
For our students’ Acceptable Use Policy please click here